Tool & Die Services
Forte offers a variety of tool and die services to help create custom projects for a variety of industries.
Collaborate with customers from start to finish
Use Solidworks CAD design to see projects in 3D
Design from print or reverse engineer from sample
Have ability to test tooling to ensure performance from the start
What we do
Tool and Die, Mold Making, Jigs and Fixtures, Prototype, Surface Grinding
Tool and die
Our team can create the best solution for your manufacturing needs by providing you with premium tools, stamping, forming, and innovative ideas. We have decades of experiences using machines to create precision metal parts, instruments, and tools for a variety of purposes and industries.
We can determine the tonnage required for your project and can design around existing equipment. We are able to design and produce many different styles of dies, including but not limited to:
- Custom break tooling
Our experienced journeymen can produce permanent, rotational, plastic injection, and lost foam molds. It’s another part of the process when it comes to casting many of our metal products.
- Permanent mold for aluminum casting out of cast iron and P20
- Patterns out of various materials for sand casting
- Molds for investment casting
Jigs and Fixtures
Ranging from simple drilling fixtures to complex welding and assembly fixtures, Forte produces a variety of innovative jigs and fixtures, to help bring your idea to life. Some projects require unique jigging requirements, but we have the expertise to make sure that the location and motion of all tools are fixed and controlled. Let us know what your needs are, and we can design the right tool to meet them.
- Holding fixtures for production machining
- High-precision inspection jigs and gauges, including thread gauges and go/no-go gauge
- Various welding jigs for tacking and full welding, including balanced rotational jigs, sub jigs, stand alone or table top.
- Can accommodate parts up to 15+ feet in length
To ensure we get it right, Forte’s prototyping process involves testing iterations of a machine so that we know it’s ready for the production line.
Whether you’re entering a new market or you need a concept tested, we can assist your business in knowing what works and what doesn’t.
- Quick turnaround
- Complex geometries
- Small runs
- Reverse engineer samples
- Countless material options
- Flexible to design changes and testing
- Confidential process
Surface grinding is used to produce a smooth finish on flat surfaces. Forte can help service a variety of cutting tools.
- Able to accomodate parts up to 12” x 36”
- Obtain tolerances of .0001”
- Use to sharpen and produce die components
- Produce fits and finishes not possible with conventional machining
Assistant Branch Manager, Source Atlantic Ltd.
If you’re looking for a custom tool or machine, feel free to reach out to Forte and see how we can help bring your idea to life.
1561 Clarence Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 1T5
M-T: 7:30am - 4:00pm
F: 7:30am - 2:00pm